Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another Semester begins!!!

Well another semester has begun. Not too much has changed with Melanie and I. Vader, our puppy, is getting really huge and if I can figure out how to post picture than I will. I am taking six classes this semester and am looking forward to the end already. Mel and I are doing really great and can't believe we have been married for over a year already. Melanie recently went to Arizona for her sisters baby shower. I think she had a really good time. Other than that there is not too much to say right now. But stay tuned as we have a lot of big decisions to make in the near future about where i will be going to finish my degree. So far we have it down to a few schools and it looks like BYU is a strong possibility. We will keep you all posted and try to do better with the whole blog thing.

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

i'm glad you started one... make sure you ckeck ours out sometime. melissaandadam.blogspot.com